PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.2 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

DO NOT USE ANYTHING THAT WILL CHANGE DAMAGE, LIKE SYNERGY OR ARTIFACTS
IT IS BASED ON ATTACK STAT

• If you can get Multiverse Incendiaries to trigger for Multiverse Green Arrow he does a millions of damage
  • Elder Swamp Thing's spore damage does millions also

-==============================================================================-
If you guys know any other character or ability's that do a ton of damage with the mods tell me so i can test and add here it here!
Entangling Poison Ivy basic attack dot deal tons of damage as well, beware of bosses that immune to DOT

IT IS BASED ON ATTACK STAT I THINK, LOOKS LIKE IT IS ALSO RELATED TO DOT

-==============================================================================-
  • If you can get Multiverse Incendiaries to trigger for Multiverse Green Arrow
  • Elder Swamp Thing's Spore damage
  • Enchanting Poison Ivy's basic attacks, be aware of dot immunity (from Kayle Vltn)
If you guys know any other character or ability's that do a ton of damage with the mods tell me so i can test and add here it here!

IT IS BASED ON ATTACK STAT I THINK, LOOKS LIKE IT IS ALSO RELATED TO DOT

• If you can get Multiverse Incendiaries to trigger for Multiverse Green Arrow
  • Elder Swamp Thing's Spore damage
  • Enchanting Poison Ivy's basic attacks, be aware of dot immunity (from Kayle Vltn)
Sadly my two account got ban just now :(

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod