PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.2 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

I'm using a (unsigned) version to be able to connect to G +

However, whenever I finish a battle in the arena, "unusual activity detected" appears and I don't get the points ...

Does anyone know how to solve? I am desperate :(
Yep, you must install mod apk V2,not V1.

Como conecto la cuenta de Google Play Games, hice todos los pasos y no me permite acceder a la cuenta de Google Play Games. Si alguno tiene una solucion agradecido!

I'm using signed v2 mod. Android version 10. After turning off the game, it doesn't load my profile from save. I need to uninstall the game and install the game from the Play store. Only then will the v2 mode be reinstalled and then my save profile will load. Every time I turn off the game I have to do it again.

I'm using signed v2 mod. Android version 10. After turning off the game, when I restart the game does not load my profile from save. I need to uninstall the game and install the game from the Play store. Only then will the v2 mode be reinstalled and then my save profile will load. Every time I turn off the game I have to do it again.

[Цитата= " Crow26, сообщение: 1061241, участник: 678183"]
Да, вы должны установить mod apk V2, а не V1.
[/ЦИТАТА]
бой должен длить более 30 секунд

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod