Outdated [iOS 13 ✔] Knighthood Ver. 1.1.9 MOD IPA | Unlimited Actions

aniccas

Platinian
Mar 4, 2018
Thank you for the mod, this is a fun game. Due to its size, there's definitely an issue for ALTStore to install this, it keeps timing out

Update: @Tonynv It works now with a Mac and doing it through a Mac computer. Windows is in beta. I'd suggest ask a friend to use their mac for a few minutes to get the workaround.

Also, Cannot sign into google account with this which is really disappointing, because you can't use this mod in tutorial mode so even if I wanted to restart, I couldn't. @TheArmKing do you have any advice?

Now that i've started a new game and can't get through the tutorial, it's stuck, so deleting and restarting doesn't give option to sign in anymore, it's forcing me to finish the tutorial. If possible, can you upload an unmodded version of the ipa so we can get through the tutorial and go through the game anew, then when we install the modded version we can replace the unmodded version and have the hack available. If you're able to fix the google login, that would be ideal. Thanks for all your work!

Last edited:

Mimininja

Platinian
Jun 6, 2020
Singapore
Hi, I want to use & download this hack for iPhone non-jailbreak, do I need to donate or pay anything to download the hack? Please advice thank you

Fitsou01

Platinian
Jun 2, 2020
gr
You keep updating the app without fixing the issues that fellow users report from almost day one.
we are unable to sign in with google accounts and we cannot start a new game since we stuck at the tutorial..
Can you pls addressed those issues?

Tags
ios ios cheats ios hacks ios mods knighthood cheat knighthood hack knighthood ios cheat knighthood ios hack knighthood ios mod knighthood mod