Outdated [iOS 14 ✔] Blockscapes - Block Puzzle Ver. 1.7.1 MOD IPA | Free IAP | No Ads | High WorldWide Score

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
280x280bb.jpg

iTunes Link: ‎Blockscapes - Block Puzzle

Game Name: Blockscapes - Block Puzzle
Game Version: v1.7.1
Bundle ID: com.peoplefun.blockscapes

Needs Jailbreak: No!
Platform: Apple 64 bit (old devices not working like iPhone 4)
Supported iOS: 14 and less.
Separate App-Icon: no
BLOCKSCAPES, a new beautiful relaxing block puzzle, created SPECIALLY FOR YOU. Inspired by one of the warmest natural materials, BLOCKSCAPES’ wooden block puzzles are designed to help you emotionally re-charge, relax and improve your well-being while sharpening your mind!
It’s a wooden jigsaw puzzle making your brain healthy for a fulfilling active life. Take a break at any time with this relaxing free block puzzle board game.

BLOCKSCAPES features:
• Free to play wooden block tile board game
• Aesthetically built with a rustic and scenic appeal
• Beautifully easy and simple, no pressure and no time limit
• Challenging to break your own score record
• Brain healthy wooden board puzzle game to sharpen your mind
• Different themes of zen sceneries to help you relax and enjoy your time with wood blocks

BLOCKSCAPES’ Reviews:

RELAXING AND CHALLENGING PUZZLE
“Blockscapes is the perfect combination of relaxing and challenging block puzzle!”

BEAUTIFUL STRATEGY BLOCK PUZZLE GAME
“Just enough strategy to keep me engaged. Beautiful block tile puzzle game.”

BLOCKSCAPES IS SO RELAXING!
“This is soooooooooooooooo relaxing! I hope you download this wood tile board game, Blockscapes”

BLOCKSCAPES KEEPS ME GOING
“Love the game, I used to play Solitaire but now Blockscapes keeps me going at 75”

SUPER FUN AND ADDICTING BLOCK PUZZLE BOARD
“I love all the scapes games so I knew I had to give this Blockscapes game a try. It’s super fun and addicting wooden block puzzle game. It’s challenging and fun at the same time. Keeps you busy for a long time!”

TIME KILLER AND STRATEGY JIGSAW PUZZLE
“To be honest, I really like this it's a time killer and it's a jigsaw block puzzle strategy so it makes you smarter because you have to think so I give this game five stars”

Play Blockscapes - the wooden block puzzle game - for free for as long as you like!

We hope you will love Blockscapes!

Proudly brought to you by the PeopleFun team.

Terms of service: Terms — PeopleFun

Supported Devices:
- iPhone 5s or newer
- iPod Touch 6G or newer
- iPad Air/Pro or newer
- iPad mini 2 or newer
- work for non-jailbroken and jailbroken devices.

How to install this IPA MOD (read carefully):

*MOD features*

1. Free IAP
2. No Ads
3. High WorldWide Score

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Please enjoy the MOD and don't forget to visit us regularly for new MODs or updates =)

Last edited:
Tags
blockscapes - block puzzle cheat blockscapes - block puzzle free iap blockscapes - block puzzle hack blockscapes - block puzzle high worldwide score blockscapes - block puzzle ios cheat blockscapes - block puzzle ios hack blockscapes - block puzzle ios mod blockscapes - block puzzle mod blockscapes - block puzzle no ads ios ios cheats ios hacks ios modding ios mods