Outdated [iOS 16 ✔] Eversoul Ver. 0.28.13 MOD IPA | Unlimited Skills

tristansnipe

Platinian
Jul 1, 2018
Nevada
Updated to v0.17.4!

Please test and let me know if it is still working.
MMM Thank you KING! It works spectacularly as usual! Sadly, I did all the daily stuff and the event literally 30 minutes ago since I wasn't sure when you'd be able to update it, but thank you nonetheless for being so quick good sir! I would grovel before your feet and lick your toes if I were in front of you

Solitrek

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 17, 2022
???
would be nice if anyone can let me know if the boss fight is safe with the mod

Solitrek

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 17, 2022
???
Any idea if they've banned at all? I'm almost chapter 15 with like only 75k team cp power lol.. I don't want to get banned, but want to save like everything
They havent banned yet, seems like they are busy balancing the game and the mod isnt too popular since its limited to ios. As ive said its best to fight teams up to 1.5x your power (if ur 100k cp u can fight 150k no problem) for safety and dont use in arena since they got a recording for each match. Dunno about events but i wont use mod on it for now

also im surprised u got to chapter 15 with a 75k cp team without any multiplier

tristansnipe

Platinian
Jul 1, 2018
Nevada
They havent banned yet, seems like they are busy balancing the game and the mod isnt too popular since its limited to ios. As ive said its best to fight teams up to 1.5x your power (if ur 100k cp u can fight 150k no problem) for safety and dont use in arena since they got a recording for each match. Dunno about events but i wont use mod on it for now

also im surprised u got to chapter 15 with a 75k cp team without any multiplier
Yes, I don't think it's a good idea for event either since they may have hidden metrics. I accidentally used it once in arena, but I'm low rankings, so hopefully nothing happens lol.

It does get progressively harder and some stages I had to use friends with op spam abilities. You can cheese the shit out of the game with people like naiah and petra. Petra dmg will always scale with enemy hp and she lifesteals so she easily wins everything, and naiah can aoe sleep constantly

Tags
eversoul eversoul cheat eversoul hack eversoul ios eversoul ios cheat eversoul ios hack eversoul ios mod eversoul mod ios cheats ios mods