iPMT [nonJB] [iOS 17 ✔] Agar.io Ver. 2.28.7 MOD Menu | Zoom Hack (All Gamemodes) | Toggle Dark Mode | Smooth Gameplay

Needs Jailbreak: No!
Platform: Apple 64 bit (old devices not working like iPhone 4)
Supported iOS: 14 and less.
Supported Devices:
- iPhone 5s or newer...

It does not support iOS v12.4.8.

Installation failed: 0 DeviceOSVersionTooLow (The system version is lower than the minimum OS version specified for bundle at /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.N34TJx/extracted/Payload/agar.io.app. Have 12.4.8; need 13.0)

ERROR: Guru Meditation 6020bc@524:f11511 0: DeviceOSVersionTooLow (The system version is lower than the minimum OS version specified for bundle at /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.N34TJx/extracted/Payload/agar.io.app. Have 12.4.8; need 13.0)

It does not support iOS v12.4.8.

Installation failed: 0 DeviceOSVersionTooLow (The system version is lower than the minimum OS version specified for bundle at /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.N34TJx/extracted/Payload/agar.io.app. Have 12.4.8; need 13.0)

ERROR: Guru Meditation 6020bc@524:f11511 0: DeviceOSVersionTooLow (The system version is lower than the minimum OS version specified for bundle at /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.N34TJx/extracted/Payload/agar.io.app. Have 12.4.8; need 13.0)
@TheArmKing Please check this out

@TheArmKing hey, really liked your work
Just few things that i would love in agar.io mod no jb
- when i enter the zoom value the keyboard shows “return” not “done” and so clicking on the return doesnt close the keyboard so i cant change the value ingame
- the level star appears really massive and covers the whole screen . Impossible to play like that
Request:
Is there a way you could patch and remove the limit on clicks and make a modded ipa for it . (For no JB)

Tags Tags
agar.io agar.io cheat agar.io hack agar.io ios agar.io ios cheat agar.io ios hack agar.io ios mod agar.io mod agar.io zoom cheat agar.io zoom mod ios cheats ios mods