This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

iPMT [nonJB] [iOS 17 ✔] DRAGON BALL LEGENDS (DBL) Ver. 5.8.0 MOD IPA | God Mode | No Ki Cost | Always Critical + MORE [6 Features!]

I’m really curious as to why when an update comes out the mod menu for jailbroken devices is updated what seems like immediately and it takes days sometimes weeks for the modded ipa to get done…. And once it’s usually done in a day or two yay theirs another update

Man both the mod menu and the ipa are taking days to be updated. It’s not just the ipa. Jailbroken device also is waiting years for the update to come out

Man both the mod menu and the ipa are taking days to be updated. It’s not just the ipa. Jailbroken device also is waiting years for the update to come out
updated myself somewhat tested and it works.... so here ya go [PMT]DB_LEGENDS_v4.22.0_No-JB_IPA_Platinmods.ipa all credit to the original uploader.... all i did was change the version number in the info.plist to 4.22.0 which worked no problem

Tags Tags
dbl dbl ios dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends ios dragon ball legends ios cheat dragon ball legends ios hack dragon ball legends ios mod dragon ball legends mod ios cheats ios mods