iPMT [nonJB] [iOS 17 ✔] DRAGON BALL LEGENDS (DBL) Ver. 5.8.0 MOD IPA | God Mode | No Ki Cost | Always Critical + MORE [6 Features!]

updated myself somewhat tested and it works.... so here ya go [PMT]DB_LEGENDS_v4.22.0_No-JB_IPA_Platinmods.ipa all credit to the original uploader.... all i did was change the version number in the info.plist to 4.22.0 which worked no problem
For anyone trying to do this or download it, it is safe and it works, with minor bugs like in co-op (happened a few times to me). Just remember to download the real update when the update comes out for a better experience.

yo its saying that app is in an invalid format
Could you clarify a bit? What’s exactly saying the app is in an invalid format… all you should have to do is download the ipa file from my google drive which is the link I posted then install it which every way you normally would I use appdb because I have a developer certificate

Could you clarify a bit? What’s exactly saying the app is in an invalid format… all you should have to do is download the ipa file from my google drive which is the link I posted then install it which every way you normally would I use appdb because I have a developer certificate
Is appbd an app of some sort? sorry im pretty much knlowdgeless (yes, knowledgeless) with this stuff. i have altstore, i had it plugged it, wifi, all that stuff. when i downloaded the files and tried to install it, it says the app isnt in a valid format at the bottom as an error

Is appbd an app of some sort? sorry im pretty much knlowdgeless (yes, knowledgeless) with this stuff. i have altstore, i had it plugged it, wifi, all that stuff. when i downloaded the files and tried to install it, it says the app isnt in a valid format at the bottom as an error
Just use sideloadly

Tags Tags
dbl dbl ios dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends ios dragon ball legends ios cheat dragon ball legends ios hack dragon ball legends ios mod dragon ball legends mod ios cheats ios mods