iPMT [nonJB] [iOS 17 ✔] MARVEL Contest of Champions (MCOC) Ver. 46.1.0 MOD IPA | God Mode | One Hit Kill

been using your mods for a long time. never got banned. i used it responsibly. today all of a sudden i get banned after installing the new 24.2 version. did you do something different this time? it doesnt make sense. why today all of a sudden. i did not do anything today, i haven't done before.. im devasteted. have this accou nt for a long time
nothing changed, all as always. The reason is, you was unluckily chosen for a check.

Sorry i new here, i download the game using tweakbox , then when i start the game .. it start with tutorial basic punch & defence. How i want to toggle off/on the cheat.. afterall in tutorial one hit kill and iam stuck at the tutorial because the basic learning not finish yet.. help me ?

Sorry i new here, i download the game using tweakbox , then when i start the game .. it start with tutorial basic punch & defence. How i want to toggle off/on the cheat.. afterall in tutorial one hit kill and iam stuck at the tutorial because the basic learning not finish yet.. help me ?
You can't toggle on/off. Read the description from the Versions buddy. V1 is when you are finished with the Tutorial, V2 can be used for the Tutorial.

been using your mods for a long time. never got banned. i used it responsibly. today all of a sudden i get banned after installing the new 24.2 version. did you do something different this time? it doesnt make sense. why today all of a sudden. i did not do anything today, i haven't done before.. im devasteted. have this accou nt for a long time
There must be more to it, maybe you're completing the new content too quickly or something that is out of the ordinary which raises the flag for Kabam.

Tags Tags
ios cheats ios mods marvel contest of champions marvel contest of champions cheat marvel contest of champions hack marvel contest of champions ios marvel contest of champions ios cheat marvel contest of champions ios hack marvel contest of champions ios mod marvel contest of champions mod mcoc mcoc ios