Outdated [JB iOS 13 ✔] Area F2 (All Versions) MOD Menu | Rainbow Chams | Wireframe Chams | Blue Chams | Yellow Chams

Atlas9

Platinian
Apr 25, 2020
USA
Doesn’t work. Tried on two devices one on iOS 11.3 using unc0ver (iPad Air 2) one on iOS 13.3.1 using checkra1n (iPad 6th Generation). Neither device shows anything at all when options are enabled. Did I do something wrong? I’m running Substrate and PreferenceLoader on the iOS 11 one, and this post says under iOS 12 supported. Did I mess something up?

Atlas9

Platinian
Apr 25, 2020
USA
It supports both a12, and ios 13. i’m not sure what the issue you’re experiencing is.
The chams work in the main menu, and in game they work on barbed wire. Otherwise they don’t work on players. Tested on iOS 11 and 13 on two iPads running checkra1n and unc0ver.

Chewy

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Nov 6, 2019
Spread Love
The chams work in the main menu, and in game they work on barbed wire. Otherwise they don’t work on players. Tested on iOS 11 and 13 on two iPads running checkra1n and unc0ver.
The chams for area f2 are quite strange. how close have you been to players with chams enabled? They don’t work from far range.

Atlas9

Platinian
Apr 25, 2020
USA
And i must add, wireframe works better than solid colors for some reason
Here is what I mean. In the main menu it works perfectly fine, as shown here

In game, it works on barbed wire and nothing else. This is the same for both devices and can be seen in these images <—— There are two images so scroll

It doesn’t work on the players through the walls, it doesn’t light up my gun like in your video, and it works on barbed wire and the person in the main menu but that’s about it. Did I do something wrong?

Tags
area f2 blue chams area f2 cheat area f2 clear chams area f2 hack area f2 ios cheat area f2 ios hack area f2 ios mod area f2 mod area f2 rainbow chams area f2 yellow chams ios ios cheats ios hacks ios modding ios mods