Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] AxE Alliance vs Empire Ver. 3.02.01 MOD Menu | God Mode |

Unslaughter

Rookie
Jan 23, 2020
Brazil
Thx, But the game keeps crashing after the mod installation... if leave the game window for like, setting up the screen glow , freezer game. And it crashes randomly also. Tested on iPhone X and IPad Air 2.

Reactions: Bader811

xAlimorAx

Platinian
Oct 11, 2019
California
Thx, But the game keeps crashing after the mod installation... if leave the game window for like, setting up the screen glow , freezer game. And it crashes randomly also. Tested on iPhone X and IPad Air 2.
Hey unfortunately I have the same issues, not sure if it is just us or what. It could be different depending on what JB you use, it could be a certain tweak.

But what I did figure out is if anyone is having a problem with the game saying "Use of a Un-Authorized program detected, please contact us at blah blah blah" then I found a fix. This message stops you from being able to play at all, sometimes even after you close and restart the app.

Fix Unauthorized Program Message

1) Open Cydia or Zebra
2) Add repo "Nepeta" to Cydia or Zebra
3) Searcg for the tweak Unsub and install it
5) Install AxE mod (if you already have it installed skip ahead)
6) After installing Unsub and Respringing your phone open setting and find Unsub
7) Find the option that says "Bypass Jailbreaj Detection (Experimental)" and click to open it
8) Find AxE on the list and toggle the switch on

Now go try to open the game again, if all goes well you should no longer have the error.

Good luck & good gaming

AlimorA
"-of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most..."

Unslaughter

Rookie
Jan 23, 2020
Brazil
Hey unfortunately I have the same issues, not sure if it is just us or what. It could be different depending on what JB you use, it could be a certain tweak.

But what I did figure out is if anyone is having a problem with the game saying "Use of a Un-Authorized program detected, please contact us at blah blah blah" then I found a fix. This message stops you from being able to play at all, sometimes even after you close and restart the app.

Fix Unauthorized Program Message

1) Open Cydia or Zebra
2) Add repo "Nepeta" to Cydia or Zebra
3) Searcg for the tweak Unsub and install it
5) Install AxE mod (if you already have it installed skip ahead)
6) After installing Unsub and Respringing your phone open setting and find Unsub
7) Find the option that says "Bypass Jailbreaj Detection (Experimental)" and click to open it
8) Find AxE on the list and toggle the switch on

Now go try to open the game again, if all goes well you should no longer have the error.

Good luck & good gaming

AlimorA
"-of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most..."
Dam! Thx bro. Worked for me

Reactions: Bader811

Kingduffy

Platinian
Jul 3, 2018
London
Update: This mod currently works with the newest version of the game however it freezes if you get a notification or press home for whatever reason

xAlimorAx

Platinian
Oct 11, 2019
California
Update: This mod currently works with the newest version of the game however it freezes if you get a notification or press home for whatever reason
That's been the same for a long time now friend, everyone has been dealing with this for as long as I remember. Eventually you will probably (like the rest of us) run into the problem where it will tell you that "Unsupported software has been detected" if you run into that I've posted a fix a page or two back.

Tags
axe alliance vs empire axe alliance vs empire cheat axe alliance vs empire hack axe alliance vs empire mod ios ios cheats ios hacks ios modding ios mods