Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] Critical Ops Ver. 1.20.0 MOD Menu | Chams | Silent Aim | Aimbot AND ESP With Various Configurations! [25 Features!]

Fuzau

Rookie
Mar 7, 2020
Netherlands
Hi can someone please help me get unbanned from critical ops
Yea, just uninstall the mod menu (dont delete de deb file in filza just go to Cydia/Installed and scroll down until you find the menu then click modify and uninstal) after that install the apps manager (I forgot what repo it is but I’ll find it) when it’s done an app will appear on your homescreen, open it, scroll down until you find critical ops and press wipe. Then, restart you device (this will unjailbreak your device but don’t worry) once it boots Back up open critical ops (it should be opening with a new account) complete the tutorial and then check if you’re banned. If you’re not, just close out of the app and rejailbreak your device. Once you did that you can install the hack again and play Without being banned :)

Reactions: Erdioni1
Tags
critical ops cheat critical ops hack critical ops ios ack critical ops ios cheat critical ops ios mod critical ops mod ios ios cheat ios hack ios mod