Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] Dead by Daylight Mobile Ver. 5.4.0 MEGA MOD Menu | 61 Features! |

mhg86

Platinian
Aug 15, 2019
Sin
hi the app crashes. i'm using ipad pro ios14. see the comments say i've to download the globla deb file and not sea. but i only see 1 link posted, so is that global or sea deb file? this is also first time i'm trying this hack on this game, don't have any conflicting tweaks.

PUSHER1337ER

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 4, 2019
Germany
hi the app crashes. i'm using ipad pro ios14. see the comments say i've to download the globla deb file and not sea. but i only see 1 link posted, so is that global or sea deb file? this is also first time i'm trying this hack on this game, don't have any conflicting tweaks.
Nordwoth write:
Fixed totem chams not working properly now.

I removed the link from the SEA version, it will be back soon when it is functional.

Watch 11 site

Nodworth

Approved iModder
Original poster
Approved iModder
Aug 19, 2021
/root
Reinstall the game and reinstall the mod menu again.

Nnnnnx7

Platinian
Oct 19, 2021
Germeny
Brother, I want to contact you in discord, so I hope you can check discord's friend application, my discord's 🆔 is: kaik#4626 I hope you can pass it. Thank you very much

Nnnnnx7

Platinian
Oct 19, 2021
Germeny
Brother, I want to contact you in discord, so I hope you can check discord's friend application, my discord's 🆔 is: kaik#4626 I hope you can pass it. Thank you very much