Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] Dead by Daylight Mobile Ver. 5.4.0 MEGA MOD Menu | 61 Features! |

sukiop

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 2, 2020
iphone
@Nodworth Nurse Teleport Through Anything and super speed? I have tested for a long time and nothing seems to have happened. Can you explain it in detail?

Nodworth

Approved iModder
Original poster
Approved iModder
Aug 19, 2021
/root
i tried with both debs.
a menu appears with neither of them
You must uninstall the old one, you must not download the SEA version, but the global version, I have checked, the functionalities are present

Mantzepaj

Platinian
Oct 2, 2020
Madrid
Many thanks! great contribution! please keep surprising us with updated mods for dead by daylight mobile :) it has become my favorite game. If I could make a donation to you

Reactions: Nodworth

Jake1203

Rookie
Sep 10, 2021
USA
Hi, I’m wondering what I may be doing wrong? I keep crashing upon loading into a match :( the menu shows up and everything but it crashes in match loading. I have everything installed

Nodworth

Approved iModder
Original poster
Approved iModder
Aug 19, 2021
/root
Hi, I’m wondering what I may be doing wrong? I keep crashing upon loading into a match :( the menu shows up and everything but it crashes in match loading. I have everything installed
Hi,
1 - have you updated the game to the latest version? (5.0.2)
2 - Did you install the global version and not the SEA version of the .deb?
3 - Make sure you don't have an old DBD mod menu to install.
4 - it is possible that a tweak conflicts (ex: a bypass of the detection of the jailbreak etc)