Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] Dead by Daylight Mobile Ver. 5.4.0 MEGA MOD Menu | 61 Features! |

Nodworth

Approved iModder
Original poster
Approved iModder
Aug 19, 2021
/root
Hello to all,

Having had problems with my device, I had to update it to a non-eligible version ( IOS 15.3.1 ) .

So I could not update the mods until a new device like this comes in the next few days.

In the meantime, you can always provide me with the cracked IPAs for the non-jailbreak version, so that I can continue to hack them.

Thanking you for your understanding, hoping to be operational again as soon as possible, I thank you for your support.

Nodworth

MusTangKKK

Platinian
Sep 10, 2019
china
Hello to all,

Having had problems with my device, I had to update it to a non-eligible version ( IOS 15.3.1 ) .

So I could not update the mods until a new device like this comes in the next few days.

In the meantime, you can always provide me with the cracked IPAs for the non-jailbreak version, so that I can continue to hack them.

Thanking you for your understanding, hoping to be operational again as soon as possible, I thank you for your support.

Nodworth
So, how to inject dylib ? I don't have a mac computer

foxsay123

Platinian
Oct 3, 2021
México
Nod we hope you will have your device soon, by the way I have the demogorgon I saw that you needed someone with it but I think I'm late

Reactions: Raig511