Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] Honkai Impact 3rd (Global) Ver. 4.6.0 MOD Menu | Damage multiplier | Defense multiplier

It worked, maybe he forgot to change his name.
Please help me to check it out. I upload some pictures here, the deb file was installed correctly, but it does not work in game, no mod menu at all.
Thanks.

Attachments

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Thank you, but it does not work, I cannot see the mod menu in game. It seems this download is used for version 4.1.0, not for 4.2.0. Please help to check the hack for the newest version. Thanks
It worked, maybe he forgot to change his name.
Please help me to check it out. I upload some pictures here, the deb file was installed correctly, but it does not work in game, no mod menu at all.
Thanks.
Install CydiaSubstrate. It works fine on my iPad 7 with checkra1n JB
Ignore my tweak version (4.1.0), i forgot to change it, it will work on 4.2.0

Install CydiaSubstrate. It works fine on my iPad 7 with checkra1n JB
Ignore my tweak version (4.1.0), i forgot to change it, it will work on 4.2.0
Thank AndnixSH, I also installed Cydia Substrate, it is the same and nothing changes.

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: AndnixSH

qq923106608

Platinian
Sep 24, 2020
new york
Can you make a Chinese version?
Because Global and SEA the two versions of the language used by the APP is not friendly to me
I hope you can help me if you need I can provide you with China Apple ID
iTunes Link: Honkai Impact 3rd

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Can you make a Chinese version?
Because Global and SEA the two versions of the language used by the APP is not friendly to me
I hope you can help me if you need I can provide you with China Apple ID
iTunes Link: Honkai Impact 3rd
I will consider because this game is 5 GB and i need space for other games on my iPad. it's already 60% full now

Tags
honkai impact 3rd cheat honkai impact 3rd hack honkai impact 3rd ios cheat honkai impact 3rd ios hack honkai impact 3rd ios mod honkai impact 3rd mod ios ios cheats ios hacks ios mods