Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] League of Legends: Wild Rift Ver. 3585 MOD Menu | Map Hack

Fapcorn

Platinian
Nov 27, 2019
Dictatoric Republic of Wadiya
It’s weird that some people here got banned. Ive been using it everyday for about a week now and my accounts are still fine. Maybe because I don’t look suspicious that I don’t get reported. Maybe some of you make it obvious to others that you can see everything in the map, like using spells even without vision or leaving the lane when you know that you’re about to get ganked (yes, you should get back but they sense your pattern). Friendly tip to others: play like normal, randomize your moves, don’t make any suspicious actions. They’re vague but you should figure it out yourself. You already have a maphack, and if only a handful of accounts get banned, then the rest depends on how smart you are because that means it’s undetected but you are very obvious

Tags
ios ios cheats ios hacks ios mods league of legends wild rift league of legends wild rift cheat league of legends wild rift hack league of legends wild rift mod league of legends: wild rift cheat league of legends: wild rift hack league of legends: wild rift ios cheat league of legends: wild rift ios hack league of legends: wild rift ios mod league of legends: wild rift mod