Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] Left to Survive: Zombies Games Ver. 4.3.0 MOD Menu | VIP | One Hit Kill | Unlimited Ammo + No Reload

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
Thank you very much bro, you are awesome.

May I know what is the VIP for? It seems like doesn’t work.
VIP Subscription for the game you will receive perks as vip. If it does not work it might be patched. please let me know if other features are working and i will look into the VIP thank you

eigame1

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 28, 2020
MY
VIP Subscription for the game you will receive perks as vip. If it does not work it might be patched. please let me know if other features are working and i will look into the VIP thank you
I guess the same, yes like everyone else said in the previous post the VIP doesn’t work, the rest of the mod work perfectly. Thank you so much for your hard work bro??

Reactions: Qnzboi102

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
I guess the same, yes like everyone else said in the previous post the VIP doesn’t work, the rest of the mod work perfectly. Thank you so much for your hard work bro??
i will look into this issue then thank you for letting me know. and your very welcome

eigame1

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 28, 2020
MY
i will look into this issue then thank you for letting me know. and your very welcome
Looking forward to the VIP feature, if it's not that time consuming can you also do 1 for GOD mode? Thanks in advance bro.

eigame1

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 28, 2020
MY
@Qnzboi102 bro, if you are looking into the VIP mod, it is possible to look into whether we can get extra gold after watching the ads. Thank in advance bro.

eigame1

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 28, 2020
MY
Hi bro @Qnzboi102, I know you are busy and sorry to disturb you on this. When you have the time please look into these few mods to see if you can do anything.

1) VIP mode (Currently broken)
2) Get extra Gold after watching ads
3) One Hit Kill for Base Raid (Campaign mode is working perfectly)

Thanks in advance bro.

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
Hi bro @Qnzboi102, I know you are busy and sorry to disturb you on this. When you have the time please look into these few mods to see if you can do anything.

Thanks in advance bro.
Vip has been patched I got god mode you’ll lose life but hp is set so high you can’t die lol

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC

Thanks in advance bro.
As for the other feature I’m working on it just a quick update

eigame1

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 28, 2020
MY
Vip has been patched I got god mode you’ll lose life but hp is set so high you can’t die lol
That is wonderful to know, I'll take anything bro.?
As for the other feature I’m working on it just a quick update
Can't wait for you to update it and hopefully you can do something on the other feature, thanks for the update and have a good day bro.

Reactions: Qnzboi102

Qnzboi102

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Nov 7, 2019
Queenz NYC
That is wonderful to know, I'll take anything bro.?

Can't wait for you to update it and hopefully you can do something on the other feature, thanks for the update and have a good day bro.
watching video for more rewards is just visuals and cause crashes and when you reload the game it still awards just 1 gold

Tags
ios ios cheats ios hacks ios mods left to survive: zombies games cheat left to survive: zombies games hack left to survive: zombies games ios cheat left to survive: zombies games ios hack left to survive: zombies games ios mod left to survive: zombies games mod