Outdated [JB iOS 14 ✔] NARUTO X BORUTO NINJA VOLTAGE Ver. 8.4.0 MOD Menu | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Unlimited MP/Skills | Jailbreak Detection Bypassed

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
It would be great if you’d add it! Even for defense, because godmode sometimes it’s too much and could be risky, but it’s not that important.
Thank you so much mate, I will donate too!
Yes sir that's be awesome if you can add a way higher slider than 10x. Will donate again.
I think Godmode is perfectly fine, it's still easy to die at 10x defense.

I pray you don't get forced to make this a VIP mod after doing all this work
Damage and Defense Sliders (x1 - x100) added!

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
Just donated! ?
Thank you so much!

Anyway, I suggest not to use more than x5 damage, because I noticed that after this value it's likely to get a warning.
Yep, when I have time I may look into another way of getting godmode

XConvict

Platinian
Dec 6, 2018
United States
Just donated!
Thank you so much!

Anyway, I suggest not to use more than x5 damage, because I noticed that after this value it's likely to get a warning.
Hey bro, what settings for multipliers are you using currently? Because I’ve already got a warning a few days ago in SAM lol I’m so glad ArmKing added multipliers. :)

Loru2

Platinian
Sep 10, 2019
Italy
Hey bro, what settings for multipliers are you using currently? Because I’ve already got a warning a few days ago in SAM lol I’m so glad ArmKing added multipliers. :)
With new accounts I noticed that x5 damage multiplier is ok, and that you get warned with x6 damage.
But maybe it depends on who you use and the damage itself, that could not be over 1 mln.
In fact Naruto with x5 damage multiplier stay just under 1mln (975k) and it's not risky.
For this reason right now with my main account I'using damage x2 using Bee because I wanna stay under a milion and I don't wanna risk too much.

XConvict

Platinian
Dec 6, 2018
United States
With new accounts I noticed that x5 damage multiplier is ok, and that you get warned with x6 damage.
But maybe it depends on who you use and the damage itself, that could not be over 1 mln.
In fact Naruto with x5 damage multiplier stay just under 1mln (975k) and it's not risky.
For this reason right now with my main account I'using damage x2 using Bee because I wanna stay under a milion and I don't wanna risk too much.
Oh alright I’m using bee as well so I’m probably going to stick to x2 damage. What about defense?

Loru2

Platinian
Sep 10, 2019
Italy
Oh alright I’m using bee as well so I’m probably going to stick to x2 damage. What about defense?
I’m not using defense multiplier, I don’t wanna risk. However, I tried with a new account with Naruto level E (POW 38k) and I used defense x9 without getting any warning whatsoever, but using Bee I rather not to use defense because it’s level S (POW 218K)

Reactions: Keijiroyamashita

XConvict

Platinian
Dec 6, 2018
United States
Oh ok your bee is S rank, mine is only D rank (59k) what settings do you recommend me using? I promise this is the last question, I appreciate your help.

XConvict

Platinian
Dec 6, 2018
United States
I’m not using defense multiplier, I don’t wanna risk. However, I tried with a new account with Naruto level E (POW 38k) and I used defense x9 without getting any warning whatsoever, but using Bee I rather not to use defense because it’s level S (POW 218K)
Oh ok your bee is S rank, mine is only D rank (59k) what settings do you recommend me using? I promise this is the last question, I appreciate your help. (My bad forgot to reply in the first message)

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
Oh ok your bee is S rank, mine is only D rank (59k) what settings do you recommend me using? I promise this is the last question, I appreciate your help. (My bad forgot to reply in the first message)
Thing is it's a multiplier right, so in terms of defense it should be same I guess cuz x9 is 9% less damage regardless of power. Otherwise I would say x2 or x3 if what i said doesn't apply

Loru2

Platinian
Sep 10, 2019
Italy
I use 2x damage and with the old 4 stars card (dark clones) and the 4 orange/brown kunais (manipulate), I do 400k/600k. I don’t know if that’s too much, but I cannot do any different. Maybe it depends on the jutsu u’re using. I suggest you to stay under this value, since I’m not sure such damage could not be risky . It’s been the first time I’m using a mod for this game.

Reactions: ace505

XConvict

Platinian
Dec 6, 2018
United States
Thing is it's a multiplier right, so in terms of defense it should be same I guess cuz x9 is 9% less damage regardless of power. Otherwise I would say x2 or x3 if what i said doesn't apply
I use 2x damage and with the old 4 stars card (dark clones) and the 4 orange/brown kunais (manipulate), I do 400k/600k. I don’t know if that’s too much, but I cannot do any different. Maybe it depends on the jutsu u’re using. I suggest you to stay under this value, since I’m not sure such damage could not be risky . It’s been the first time I’m using a mod for this game.
Alright I think I got the gist of it now. Thank you so much, both of you.

Tags
ios ios cheats ios hacks ios modding ios mods naruto x boruto ninja voltage cheat naruto x boruto ninja voltage hack naruto x boruto ninja voltage ios hack naruto x boruto ninja voltage ios mod naruto x boruto ninja voltage mod