Outdated [JB iOS 15 ✔] Arena of Valor (AoV Global) Ver. 1.50.1.2 MOD Menu | Map Hack | Drone View

OpenSource

Platinian
Dec 1, 2019
Deutschland
I just dont see creeps or sometimes hidden champs stay hidden forever, even if i stand next to them. I checked the maphack and team colour Option with the right color (im everytime in Blue side?!), still not really working good:(

cheng111

Platinian
Jul 22, 2020
Atlanta
Can anyone help? I followed the tutorial and installed .dev file successfully, but when I open the game, I cannot see anything different. Do I need to anything else?

Redhawx

Platinian
Feb 1, 2018
I just dont see creeps or sometimes hidden champs stay hidden forever, even if i stand next to them. I checked the maphack and team colour Option with the right color (im everytime in Blue side?!), still not really working good:(
Map has Red side and blue side. you will always be shown as blue to have no confusion but in reality you are not always blue.
RED SIDE : Abyssal Drake will be your side it means dragon lane will be your top lane.
BLUE SIDE: Dark slayer will be your side, meaning solo lane will be your top lane.
Also Red side will get the first ban/pick in draft everytime.

Tags
aov aov ios arena of valor arena of valor cheat arena of valor hack arena of valor ios arena of valor ios cheat arena of valor ios hack arena of valor ios mod arena of valor mod ios cheats ios mods