Outdated [JB iOS 15 ✔] Arena of Valor (AoV Global) Ver. 1.50.1.2 MOD Menu | Map Hack | Drone View

Redhawx

Platinian
Feb 1, 2018
I open Arena of valor global and just see the close menu in 2 sec then kick me out to the homescreen. Can admin check it out pls?
Do you have any Jailbreak bypass? If not install one ( A-bypass / kernbypass). Game detects jailbreak and crashes occasionally if you dont bypass the detection.

viinh2k

Platinian
Nov 24, 2019
GB
Do you have any Jailbreak bypass? If not install one ( A-bypass / kernbypass). Game detects jailbreak and crashes occasionally if you dont bypass the detection.
I have A-bypass and have been played normaly in 8 months already. Everything still fine until this update. After installing new hack map, the game just kicking me out all the time

cheng111

Platinian
Jul 22, 2020
Atlanta
I have A-bypass and have been played normaly in 8 months already. Everything still fine until this update. After installing new hack map, the game just kicking me out all the time
Encounter the same situation as you after the small update of AOV this morning. Tried bypass but not working. :(

cheng111

Platinian
Jul 22, 2020
Atlanta
Try re-jailbreak your device as well as reinstall Cydia. It solved my problem.

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Hi guys? Can someone give me link to dowload? I can't see the Link.
thanksss

Reactions: Dungvu123
Tags
aov aov ios arena of valor arena of valor cheat arena of valor hack arena of valor ios arena of valor ios cheat arena of valor ios hack arena of valor ios mod arena of valor mod ios cheats ios mods