iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 15 ✔] CSR Racing 2 Ver. 5.2.0 MOD Menu | Unlimited Currencies | Auto Perfect Shift | Anti Ban + MORE [10 Features!]

After turning on dumb AI , free car upgrades and instant part delivery, my cash is down to 0 and won’t go up anymore. I didn’t touch other hacks. Could I be ban? I did do some free upgrades on my car and after that my money went to 0

After turning on dumb AI , free car upgrades and instant part delivery, my cash is down to 0 and won’t go up anymore. I didn’t touch other hacks. Could I be ban? I did do some free upgrades on my car and after that my money went to 0
Apparently the unlimited currencies part of this mod is what would be called a “volatile mod” where it breaks the cash and gold when used, so far I haven’t been banned, although I would like to know a fix so I can avoid it same as you

Apparently the unlimited currencies part of this mod is what would be called a “volatile mod” where it breaks the cash and gold when used, so far I haven’t been banned, although I would like to know a fix so I can avoid it same as you
I found I fix. Download iGameGod and fix the amount for known values. If you need help I can send you a video on YouTube that helped me found my cash and gold. Just dm me

Reactions: Mulawin
Tags Tags
csr 2 csr 2 ios csr racing 2 csr racing 2 cheat csr racing 2 hack csr racing 2 ios csr racing 2 ios cheat csr racing 2 ios hack csr racing 2 ios mod csr racing 2 mod ios cheats ios mods