iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 15 ✔] DRAGON BALL LEGENDS (DBL) Ver. 5.7.0 MOD Menu | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Unlimited Ki | Instant Win + MORE [11 Features!]

ok then go buy an android and stop complaining since you don’t understand what being busy means
Obviously, you are not busy if you have the time to complain about my solution. I bought an Android today and it solved the problem. Now move on bud. My solution had nothing to do with understanding that he is busy, it's just a way to get results faster. If you don't have the fortitude to grab life by the neck, take initiative, and find solutions to your problems; no wonder you've chosen to bend over, accept your problems without solving them, and start arguments with people you've never met.

Obviously, you are not busy if you have the time to complain about my solution. I bought an Android today and it solved the problem. Now move on bud. My solution had nothing to do with understanding that he is busy, it's just a way to get results faster. If you don't have the fortitude to grab life by the neck, take initiative, and find solutions to your problems; no wonder you've chosen to bend over, accept your problems without solving them, and start arguments with people you've never met.
lmao you are acting high and mighty over a free mod that you think you are entitled too. now that you got your android stick to it and stop complaining here.

Tags Tags
dbl dbl ios dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends ios dragon ball legends ios cheat dragon ball legends ios hack dragon ball legends ios mod dragon ball legends mod ios cheats ios mods