iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 15 ✔] DRAGON BALL LEGENDS (DBL) Ver. 5.7.0 MOD Menu | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Unlimited Ki | Instant Win + MORE [11 Features!]

Hey is it possible for you to make this .deb file for a rootless jailbreak like dopamine that uses sileo with out root access im asking because im jailbroke on my iphone 13 pro max by using dopamine and i want to use the menu but cant and am stuck with the other version of the mod currently :/ please let me know

Hey is it possible for you to make this .deb file for a rootless jailbreak like dopamine that uses sileo with out root access im asking because im jailbroke on my iphone 13 pro max by using dopamine and i want to use the menu but cant and am stuck with the other version of the mod currently :/ please let me know
Just use Derootifier

Tags Tags
dbl dbl ios dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends ios dragon ball legends ios cheat dragon ball legends ios hack dragon ball legends ios mod dragon ball legends mod ios cheats ios mods