iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 15 ✔] DRAGON BALL LEGENDS (DBL) Ver. 5.7.0 MOD Menu | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Unlimited Ki | Instant Win + MORE [11 Features!]

For the pepole who don't know, I don't think there's going to be a new mod for this version of the game since they updated the game's anticheat and now they're banning pepole for using mods in PVE too. If you downloaded any recent mod menu for the game please delete it immediately since it's highly dangerous for your account and it may get you banned forever from the game...

For the pepole who don't know, I don't think there's going to be a new mod for this version of the game since they updated the game's anticheat and now they're banning pepole for using mods in PVE too. If you downloaded any recent mod menu for the game please delete it immediately since it's highly dangerous for your account and it may get you banned forever from the game...

don't spread misinfo

@TheArmKing

Suggestion to REMOVE INSTANT WIN, it now bans ON SPOT after a few times
people will get come here annoying others asking why are they being banned.

Please remove that feature for the next update, it's server sided patched.

If the mod has any kind of feature that "accelerates" game speed in any way, it also autobans.

not a joke, just found out that im also banned, honestly not even sad about it, ive been finding ways to quit this game since ugb dropped. its been nice playing this game i guess, maybe ill come back when they do something that'll ACTUALLY improve the game. Thank you @TheArmKing for this cool mod, i wouldn't be playing this game if it wasn't for it. <3

Tags Tags
dbl dbl ios dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends ios dragon ball legends ios cheat dragon ball legends ios hack dragon ball legends ios mod dragon ball legends mod ios cheats ios mods