iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 15 ✔] DRAGON BALL LEGENDS (DBL) Ver. 5.7.0 MOD Menu | One Hit Kill | God Mode | Unlimited Ki | Instant Win + MORE [11 Features!]

The game has jailbreak detection. When I enable shadow / jailbreak detection bypass / for the dragon ball it lets me play but without the mod menu & if disable it I can see the mod but i never pass the loading menu please help

The game has jailbreak detection. When I enable shadow / jailbreak detection bypass / for the dragon ball it lets me play but without the mod menu & if disable it I can see the mod but i never pass the loading menu please help

I have no issues. I'm on older iOS12 using the latest unc0ver and no JB detection. I don't have Shadow or any other tweak installed to try and hide the JB. Tested all options and works perfectly as usual.

If you have localIPAstore installed try disabling it had the same issue and worked fine after disabling that

Tags Tags
dbl dbl ios dragon ball legends dragon ball legends cheat dragon ball legends hack dragon ball legends ios dragon ball legends ios cheat dragon ball legends ios hack dragon ball legends ios mod dragon ball legends mod ios cheats ios mods