Outdated [JB iOS 15 ✔] Eversoul Ver. 0.28.13 MOD Menu | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier | Unlimited Skills | No Jailbreak Detection

Nobuddy2167

Platinian
Jul 18, 2022
Guam
Use shadow jb detection tweak to bypass the jb detection. If that doesn’t work for you off the bat here’s what I did, idk if this makes any difference but I installed the game, enabled shadow ( tick everything except everything in the last section ), turned on lintui in xina app, started the game to make sure it’s working, turn off lintui and reboot, and I installed the mod, works good

wowey

Platinian
Jan 14, 2023
Costa Rica
Use shadow jb detection tweak to bypass the jb detection. If that doesn’t work for you off the bat here’s what I did, idk if this makes any difference but I installed the game, enabled shadow ( tick everything except everything in the last section ), turned on lintui in xina app, started the game to make sure it’s working, turn off lintui and reboot, and I installed the mod, works good
Thank you, brother. But he doesn't work. I'm Taurine, lintui without Xina Please tell me how to set your shadow. I have selected all of them, except for the last dynamic library loader

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
Updated to v0.17.4!
- Added Jailbreak detection

Not compatible with Xina as of now. There are a few other mods which have issues too. I will look into it after a stable version of the jailbreak releases

Tags
eversoul eversoul cheat eversoul hack eversoul ios eversoul ios cheat eversoul ios hack eversoul ios mod eversoul mod ios cheats ios mods