Outdated [JB iOS 15 ✔] Garena Free Fire Ver. 1.100.1 MOD Menu | ESP + Chams + Aimbot with Various Configurations | No Fog [16 Features!]

LuckkyPatron

Platinian
Dec 11, 2019
Usa
Anyway to stop crashing randomly in clash squad? I’m on 13.6 A12 iPad Air 3 with oddesey... all I did was install preferenceLoader / save file to Filza / install and respring... and keep in mind I’m entirely new to this jb and using mods on iOS as I’m transitioning from being an android guy all my life.. esp lines I believe is what makes me crash as I only use that and aim button ..aimbot is too brutal and I rather just use that responsibly. Thanks in advance if you can help me out.

ericwang99

Platinian
Nov 19, 2020
Taiwan
Anyway to stop crashing randomly in clash squad? I’m on 13.6 A12 iPad Air 3 with oddesey... all I did was install preferenceLoader / save file to Filza / install and respring... and keep in mind I’m entirely new to this jb and using mods on iOS as I’m transitioning from being an android guy all my life.. esp lines I believe is what makes me crash as I only use that and aim button ..aimbot is too brutal and I rather just use that responsibly. Thanks in advance if you can help me out.
Turn off all mods when you start a new game. I suggest you open mods after landing. ESP Line have high chance to crash. Box esp can open but crash occasionally . Doing so almost crash one or two time. if still crashing, turn off line and box esp will work fine.

Reactions: LuckkyPatron

LuckkyPatron

Platinian
Dec 11, 2019
Usa
Turn off all mods when you start a new game. I suggest you open mods after landing. ESP Line have high chance to crash. Box esp can open but crash occasionally . Doing so almost crash one or two time. if still crashing, turn off line and box esp will work fine.
i get that and will try that method when actually in game and turn off
Box esp seems to work fine with this method...I played a few games and only one to two crashes... thank you ericwang
thank you , esp box seems to turn down the crashing issue a lot in clash squad rank...there Are other issues but I can’t complain as its probably the best iOS mod for free fire available and of course someone put time and work into this and I’m grateful... thank you for replying Ericwang

ericwang99

Platinian
Nov 19, 2020
Taiwan
i get that and will try that method when actually in game and turn off
Box esp seems to work fine with this method...I played a few games and only one to two crashes... thank you ericwang

thank you , esp box seems to turn down the crashing issue a lot in clash squad rank...there Are other issues but I can’t complain as its probably the best iOS mod for free fire available and of course someone put time and work into this and I’m grateful... thank you for replying Ericwang
I think every time you respwan would make mods have lots of bugs in Clash squad . Chams will work every round but often crash. Shoot to aim wll work first round but not work in second round until it crash. This is the best free free fire mods for sure. =i=O=S=G=o=d=s= VIP mod is stable but need $$

Tags
free fire free fire cheat free fire hack free fire ios free fire ios cheat free fire ios hack free fire ios mod free fire mod garena free fire garena free fire cheat garena free fire hack garena free fire ios garena free fire ios cheat garena free fire ios hack garena free fire ios mod garena free fire mod ios cheats ios mods