Outdated [JB iOS 15 ✔] Garena RoV Ver. 1.50.1.6 MOD Menu | Map Hack | Drone View

TheArmKing

iPMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
iOS Team Leader
Modding-Team
Jul 13, 2017
BUSY
it crash when you open the app instantly, i tried redownloading the app and still doesnt work but when i uninstall the mod it works, when you launch the app @TheArmKing plz fix it thank you
If it's an instant crash then its a problem on your device. Try removing the jailbreak and then jailbreaking it again

tommyblaze22

Platinian
Apr 21, 2020
laos
If it's an instant crash then its a problem on your device. Try removing the jailbreak and then jailbreaking it again
bro i used your mod before and it worked for like 4-5 updates and after the patch it suddenly stopped working ill try to rejailbreak bro and its not really instant, the app open for like 4-5 second then it crash so it must be the mod, when i disable the mod, it worked fine

tommyblaze22

Platinian
Apr 21, 2020
laos
@TheArmKing i managed to fixed it now by disable kernbypass and it worked like charm but unfortuantely i got banned due to turning it off. last time i use the hack along with kernbypass, played 3 months no banned, after the app crash i need to turn it off and got ban instantly lol

• Wow
Reactions: impoziss
Tags
garena rov garena rov cheat garena rov hack garena rov ios garena rov ios cheat garena rov ios hack garena rov ios mod garena rov mod ios cheats ios mods rov rov ios