Outdated [JB iOS 15 ✔] Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.8.0 MOD Menu | Unlimited Energy | Unlimited Instant Missions

dDevin.8b

Platinian
Nov 4, 2020
Ohio
Updated to v2.6.2!
Could you please update for 3.1? It would be so much appreciated. You’ve done amazing work. Don’t need anything crazy new, however if you can get the feeding button always enabled to max any creature that would be my only want, that would make this a 20 out of 10, as you already done enough. I will continue to support you and your mod work on these forums to hopefully give you more credit. I’m new to here so I don’t yet know the time it takes for a new patch to be modded but I’m just hoping the more this gets seen it will start getting worked on. Hope your weekend is good, sir.

dDevin.8b

Platinian
Nov 4, 2020
Ohio
Could you please update for 3.1? It would be so much appreciated. You’ve done amazing work. Don’t need anything crazy new, however if you can get the feeding button always enabled to max any creature that would be my only want, that would make this a 20 out of 10, as you already done enough. I will continue to support you and your mod work on these forums to hopefully give you more credit. I’m new to here so I don’t yet know the time it takes for a new patch to be modded but I’m just hoping the more this gets seen it will start getting worked on. Hope you have a safe and nice weekend good, sir.
Also, nobody has gotten to doing this patch yet so you could be the first.. ??

Tags
harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter hogwarts mystery ios harry potter hogwarts mystery ios cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery ios hack harry potter hogwarts mystery ios mod harry potter hogwarts mystery mod ios cheats ios mods