iPMT [JB] [JB iOS 15 ✔] MARVEL Contest of Champions (MCOC) Ver. 46.1.0 MOD Menu | God Mode | Damage Multiplier | Instant Kill + MORE [15 Features!]

there was a mixup in the link earlier, you can check to make sure it is the correct game.

ive rechecked the desc of deb package. all the old ones i tried were still showing up just his new update menu not showing. i did all i could do

@lpxlpx friend, those work only for vip subscribed users if i am correct, may be someone can correct if i am wrong,cause i dont really tamper on those mostly
I'm just a free to play like you, not a VIP by any means. Do you still have the old mod installed? if you do maybe uninstall it and only install the new version. Just throwing ideas out there.

I'm just a free to play like you, not a VIP by any means. Do you still have the old mod installed? if you do maybe uninstall it and only install the new version. Just throwing ideas out there.
even i icleaned, still nothing's happening, ive checked privileges everything, might be some things wrong with the dynlib file. can you attach the deb file here for me which worked for you if i am not bothering you, sometimes might be problem in google drive

even i icleaned, still nothing's happening, ive checked privileges everything, might be some things wrong with the dynlib file. can you attach the deb file here for me which worked for you if i am not bothering you, sometimes might be problem in google drive
What version are u using? I got 2 devices one with ios 12 n one with ios 13, its not working in ios 12 device now ( all the previous one were working)

What version are u using? I got 2 devices one with ios 12 n one with ios 13, its not working in ios 12 device now ( all the previous one were working)
thats the reason, im on 12.4.6, ive checked with previous versions too. and i cant update to 13 cause many of my other dependancies doesnt support ios13

Tags Tags
ios cheats ios mods marvel contest of champions marvel contest of champions cheat marvel contest of champions hack marvel contest of champions ios marvel contest of champions ios cheat marvel contest of champions ios hack marvel contest of champions ios mod marvel contest of champions mod mcoc mcoc ios