PMT FREE MOD 艦つく - Warship Craft ver. 3.28.0 MOD MENU APK | HIGH DAMAGE AND BAKA NPC

View attachment 297644
Translation: the highest amount of damage dealt (in a single round)
Where even late game players at most does 2m damage
This information could be view in the player statistics by anyone, so could potentially be a problem in the future for anybody looking to play this game in the long run
where you found that? i mean look player statistics, i still level 42, are you new player?

where you found that? i mean look player statistics, i still level 42, are you new player?
to view your's press your icon on the top left of your screen
Screenshot_20210612_221417.png

you can also view other's "highest damage dealt in a single round" (and other stats) like that as well

i have played this game when it was v1.~ and have came back and started very recently, and currently is ~lvl30
oh , so you get yamato? i still don't get it yet.
i only just get hitler gun
if you have 200 million / 400 million with so many oil, it will be easy level up too

oh , so you get yamato? i still don't get it yet.
i only just get hitler gun
if you have 200 million / 400 million with so many oil, it will be easy level up too
i dont have yamato, as i am only level 30, and i am not sure if i will continue because of my stat which everyone can see

do you think it is too late to make and replay on a new, less overpowered apk so that the chances of getting beaned is smaller? such as each shot only deals ~40k dmg, only select weapons (that are rarely used) can deal that damage, and enemy are less baka?

do you think it is too late to make and replay on a new, less overpowered apk so that the chances of getting beaned is smaller? such as each shot only deals ~40k dmg, only select weapons (that are rarely used) can deal that damage, and enemy are less baka?
hmm why don't try aim more resources (like coin,oil,etc)and make high level research ship? mostly player are paid it to get like what really want then make collect more ship

i like overpower

Tags Tags
action strategy artillery shooter multiplayer pvp shooter simulation simulations single player stylized realistic warship craft

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TEE N