This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD 艦つく - Warship Craft ver. 3.28.0 MOD MENU APK | HIGH DAMAGE AND BAKA NPC

where you found that? i mean look player statistics, i still level 42, are you new player?

i have played this game when it was v1.~ and have came back and started very recently, and currently is ~lvl30
oh , so you get yamato? i still don't get it yet.
i only just get hitler gun
if you have 200 million / 400 million with so many oil, it will be easy level up too

oh , so you get yamato? i still don't get it yet.
i only just get hitler gun
if you have 200 million / 400 million with so many oil, it will be easy level up too
i dont have yamato, as i am only level 30, and i am not sure if i will continue because of my stat which everyone can see

do you think it is too late to make and replay on a new, less overpowered apk so that the chances of getting beaned is smaller? such as each shot only deals ~40k dmg, only select weapons (that are rarely used) can deal that damage, and enemy are less baka?

hmm why don't try aim more resources (like coin,oil,etc)and make high level research ship? mostly player are paid it to get like what really want then make collect more ship

i like overpower

Tags Tags
action strategy artillery shooter multiplayer pvp shooter simulation simulations single player stylized realistic warship craft