PMT FREE MOD Junes Journey: Hidden Objects Ver. 3.18.5 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Currency

i have try use but i don't understand how work, in case i open menu don't give me never option and in game money go down and same the diamonds so it doesn't seem to work pleas help me thanks!

Mod Updated
Ver. 2.92.5
Build Code: 2920510
Can you help me plz. This download doesn't work for me and the last download I opened an envelope and my energy went into minus 200mil so I can't play. Is there anyway to fix it plz

@Axey thanks for the hack, but it's currently not working. When clicking on the Icon, there is just the headline "Unlimited currency", but there is no option below it. And no on/off slider or anything else. It's just empty. Any advise?

I got a ban warning inn the notice board for the game, will i actually get banned in game using this or should i slow the rate of my purchase?

Tags Tags
june's journey: hidden objects june's journey: hidden objects cheat june's journey: hidden objects hack june's journey: hidden objects mod june's journey: hidden objects mod apk