Jurassic World Alive

Se7enthSin

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Jan 24, 2018
Good fucking luck

Wiccan

Just Crazy
Go for it..I'm down..Lemmy know what you think would shine and prep for build and I'll start a sanctuary for my end .. love equal lvl fighting..means anyone can win..course I need the 2 aces you have in your bevy .

Wiccan

Just Crazy
@Wiccan
Think you and i could start building on setting up dino teams guide/discussion on here?
Can see if gbo or panda will let you put a side forum for clan discussion within the VIP forums..meaning that those only in the clan are predominantly buying and keeping vip status that way it keeps personal cla. Related things within the hidden vip forum for vip memebers only..also if the forum is placed outside the VIP area you then have public being able to gain info and possible name relationship to the game itself and could mean banning from game but that's only greater if the clan itself gets huge and more well known..which at the rate of growth will be on the map soon..

Se7enthSin

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Jan 24, 2018
Good fucking luck
I can post up some of my own personally hand written stat sheets, but most people can't or wouldn't be able to fully understand the method behind my madness.

I think to keep it simpler we should format the 8 man squad and break it down to 2 teams of 4.

That way if anyone wanted to submit their own setup or suggested team it can be put into a easy way to follow or replicate.

Attachments

Wiccan

Just Crazy
Metahub has wealth of info to prepare your sheet. Like cost wise and stuff and all the additional information on each dino too..this sheet helped me plan price of each on my dino too although it won't help for stats but will help in coin / dna budgets

Attachments

Se7enthSin

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Jan 24, 2018
Good fucking luck
Metahub has wealth of info to prepare your sheet. Like cost wise and stuff and all the additional information on each dino too..this sheet helped me plan price of each on my dino too although it won't help for stats but will help in coin / dna budgets
Woah, hecka helpful find my friend!

I didn't have this information when i wrote my original "study guide" cheat sheet.

Wiccan

Just Crazy
There is also a probability for spawn sheet too but it's old and some say it's useless but I'm still willing to check it out
Hey did you get your indonomus rex and indo raptor through lvling up your t rex and v. Raptor or did you win them through random spawn..I'm so close to having the two lvld up so I can create the indo class..pretty happy .just a few lvls away

Se7enthSin

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Jan 24, 2018
Good fucking luck
Hey did you get your indonomus rex and indo raptor through lvling up your t rex and v. Raptor or did you win them through random spawn..I'm so close to having the two lvld up so I can create the indo class..pretty happy .just a few lvls away
Alter the local spawn packets and replace with which ever.