DR_eslam

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 20, 2022
Egypt
#come see this :

Hi there houpe u all fine

I have small problem
In this example that case 7 is being hooked without enabled Toggle not just that it is hooked to different feature that idont know where it comes from lol 😂 but when I enable it it is hooked normally....

So,... What the heck is that

Another thing... Is there is some other features auto hooked with out enabling it
#checked switch cases.. Didn't find wrong (I think)

Attachments

JohnnyCappucino

Platinian
Aug 26, 2023
Sweden
It hooks automatically because it's more likely a bug, since the game you are trying to modify was not created in Unity. You can simply ignore it, or try to optimize your code's structure. Also about the secondary thing, can you rephrase? If you were reffering to a toggle that auto-enables whenever the game is open, you can use the following example:
C++:
  OBFUSCATE("1_Toggle_True_Exemplification"),

DR_eslam

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 20, 2022
Egypt
It hooks automatically because it's more likely a bug, since the game you are trying to modify was not created in Unity. You can simply ignore it, or try to optimize your code's structure. Also about the secondary thing, can you rephrase? If you were reffering to a toggle that auto-enables whenever the game is open, you can use the following example:
C++:
  OBFUSCATE("1_Toggle_True_Exemplification"),
Yeah I figured out that its offset bug becz other offsets work good and yes it is not unity game.. May be it is java based... So... What do u mean by optimizing code structure.. That mean that it could be fixed some way?

Second : saying that some other offsets are auto hooked too without enabling it but first case Offset is hooked for different feature (dec. Money).. When enabled it fixes cost... Second case...always auto hooked

#thanks you ✅✅

JohnnyCappucino

Platinian
Aug 26, 2023
Sweden
Yeah I figured out that its offset bug becz other offsets work good and yes it is not unity game.. May be it is java based... So... What do u mean by optimizing code structure.. That mean that it could be fixed some way?

Second : saying that some other offsets are auto hooked too without enabling it but first case Offset is hooked for different feature (dec. Money).. When enabled it fixes cost... Second case...always auto hooked

#thanks you ✅✅
Yeah, as i have specified, it's a bug, this applies to your clarification too, and, yes, you can try to optimize your code's structure, meaning, try to fix it.