PMT FREE MOD Kingdom Adventurers Ver. 2.5.0 MOD APK | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Tickets

Post number 132 has been selected as best answered.

I can't finish build any shop. even when I have the equipment it's telling me I don't have the equipment needed tell see also showed that the equipment is available but when you click on it for it to upgrade to open the little stores inside the house it won't

I dont think I can post any link here, just search "kingdom adventurers apkpure" on google
well i just did tried again and i can only keep one of the version. the modded version from here or the vanila version from your source, each time i try to update/swich it gave me cannot install update

its a good idea anyway, thank you. ill just wait for the mod update

Reactions: shaxow
You need at least have 2 smartphones. Smartphone 1 use this mod send data to smartphone 2 which have pure apk. After you done with pure apk and can able send data again to smartphone 1 wjich have this mod. Easy eh?!!!

well i just did tried again and i can only keep one of the version. the modded version from here or the vanila version from your source, each time i try to update/swich it gave me cannot install update

its a good idea anyway, thank you. ill just wait for the mod update
Ah yes, sorry i forgot to tell you. To do that your phone need to be rooted, sorry my bad. 😁

I can't complete these buildings it says (not enough items) though I have the items in my inventory. Anyone found a solution for this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210704_183934.jpg
    Screenshot_20210704_183934.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 79
Tags Tags
hypercasual kingdom adventurers kingdom adventurers cheat kingdom adventurers hack kingdom adventurers mod simulation single player