PMT FREE MOD Kingdom Clash - Strategy Game Ver. 2.2.1 MOD Menu APK | Troop Spawn Injection | Auto Battle | Acquired all modes on the map | Speed up battle x2

Reported by @Ballpen
Reason: "Too many ads.".

Checked by myself.
Result:
Both download links are working perfect and you get the correct file:
1646667997545.png

Solution: Use a proper adblocker for your device, there is enough out there in 2022. Thanks.

Reactions: JamieD91
i download at my phone too many ads when you click the download link @DaRealPanDa. in PC no more problem because i use adblocker and the other modder no problem only Bedo was my problem. the download file he put his modded game was too many ads.

i download at my phone too many ads when you click the download link @DaRealPanDa. in PC no more problem because i use adblocker and the other modder no problem only Bedo was my problem. the download file he put his modded game was too many ads.

grow up, learn how to use adblock in your phone and stop whining. modders should never be bothered over trivial things like this that everyone knows how to manage.

if you don't know how to do it, use Google and do your homework

grow up, learn how to use adblock in your phone and stop whining. modders should never be bothered over trivial things like this that everyone knows how to manage.

if you don't know how to do it, use Google and do your homework
I'm trying to figure out the point in you saying anything when Ballpen was already speaking to someone qualified to address him....

a**hole much?

Anyhow, the mod works. But you end up openkng the same collected chest over and over, and I highly suspect that the other heroes and units are in the chests you will never be able to open due to the glitch

Tags Tags
action strategy hypercasual kingdom clash - battle sim kingdom clash - battle sim cheat kingdom clash - battle sim hack kingdom clash - battle sim mod single player strategy stylized stylized realistic tactics