Outdated Kingdom Guard:Tower Defense TD Ver. 1.0.368 MOD Menu APK | OHK | Fast Stage Progress | Free Troops Upgrade Cost | Mobs Move Speed Multiplier & more

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
The mod worked, the damage from the towers was 10 million, reached the 8000 stage, the damage either disappeared or decreased lo 20-50k
what do you think about this @Usogui ☆
I usage unsigned apk
May be the game has implemented some checks/verifiers related to players battle power after that stage (just a guess), upgrade your troops/barracks/castle (maybe). Did you try by deleting/reinstalling the mod. If it not works then I will take a better look in the next update.

Bffff

Platinian On Fire
Sep 28, 2021
Chelyabinsk
May be the game has implemented some checks/verifiers related to players battle power after that stage (just a guess), upgrade your troops/barracks/castle (maybe). Did you try by deleting/reinstalling the mod. If it not works then I will take a better look in the next update.
I have more accounts (fake) this accounts have low level and mod working fine. I think I have reached the limit stage for my might. Is it possible to fix it somehow? so that the damage from the towers is unchangeable 10kk

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
I have more accounts (fake) this accounts have low level and mod working fine. I think I have reached the limit stage for my might. Is it possible to fix it somehow? so that the damage from the towers is unchangeable 10kk
Don't worry, as I said if my suggestion didn't worked then I will try to fix the issue in the next update.

Reactions: BlikeR and Bffff

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
I can't install your mod, do I need to root?
Yes root + patched (lucky patcher or core patch)
U can use VM apps like F1VM, VMOS etc if you don't want to root your device or use any emulator of your choice (if you can play on pc)

Reactions: angellove1
Tags
kingdom guard kingdom guard cheat kingdom guard hack kingdom guard mod kingdom guard tower defense kingdom guard tower defense cheat kingdom guard tower defense hack kingdom guard tower defense mod