Outdated Kingdom Guard:Tower Defense TD Ver. 1.0.368 MOD Menu APK | OHK | Fast Stage Progress | Free Troops Upgrade Cost | Mobs Move Speed Multiplier & more

Vishal Agarwal

Platinian
Jul 10, 2017
Bro when i trying to use fast progress it says Your castle level is low

I upgrade my heroes and increasing my ower but the error is same. Plz suggest what to do

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Bro when i trying to use fast progress it says Your castle level is low

I upgrade my heroes and increasing my ower but the error is same. Plz suggest what to do
Then Upgrade your castle maybe it can solve the issue because it's working fine here

Роркх

Rookie
Jul 8, 2023
Россия
Usogui, в качестве функций было бы интересно увидеть бота для Мифриловых шахт. В чем смысл: 20 минут тебя не могут атаковать, после тебя грабят и выкидывают, поэтому если бы можно было настроить автоматический перезаход в шахту было бы здорово!!
____
Usogui, it would be interesting to see a bot for Mithril Mines as functions. What's the point: they can't attack you for 20 minutes, then they rob you and throw you out, so if it were possible to set up an automatic re-entry into the mine, it would be great!!

Reactions: Bffff

Bffff

Platinian On Fire
Sep 28, 2021
Chelyabinsk
Usogui, в качестве функций было бы интересно увидеть бота для Мифриловых шахт. В чем смысл: 20 минут тебя не могут атаковать, после тебя грабят и выкидывают, поэтому если бы можно было настроить автоматический перезаход в шахту было бы здорово!!
____
Usogui, it would be interesting to see a bot for Mithril Mines as functions. What's the point: they can't attack you for 20 minutes, then they rob you and throw you out, so if it were possible to set up an automatic re-entry into the mine, it would be great!!
Good idea

Tags
kingdom guard kingdom guard cheat kingdom guard hack kingdom guard mod kingdom guard tower defense kingdom guard tower defense cheat kingdom guard tower defense hack kingdom guard tower defense mod