Outdated Kingdom Guard:Tower Defense TD Ver. 1.0.368 MOD Menu APK | OHK | Fast Stage Progress | Free Troops Upgrade Cost | Mobs Move Speed Multiplier & more

Xellenar

Rookie
Jun 23, 2023
Ru
Hi everyone, thanks for the mod. Recently there was an update of the game, and there were a lot of bugs. In the Mithril Mine store, the prices were huge, but hundreds and thousands of goods were received for the purchase. And also in the exchange store there were the same bugs, they gave more for the exchange. The developers fixed this bug within an hour. But it made me wonder if it was possible to make a mod with the function of an increased reward multiplier for the purchase. To get more for a purchase and pay less?

Reactions: Di_K and PM0304

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
UPDATED to v1.0.362
Updated/New Features:
- Free Troops Upgrade Cost (Now you can earn 10k gold using it)
- Mobs Move Speed Multiplier
Read notes carefully before installing mod to avoid any errors/confusions/complications.

Reactions: PM0304

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Bro nothing works, the one hit kill or any of those 3 dont work at all I can make a video to show you that it doesn't work
dm me with a video then by clicking my name or icon -> start conversation
because I have sent it after deep testing
Read notes carefully maybe you forgot to read them that's why it's not working or maybe the game/mod menu is not compatible with your device

Tags
kingdom guard kingdom guard cheat kingdom guard hack kingdom guard mod kingdom guard tower defense kingdom guard tower defense cheat kingdom guard tower defense hack kingdom guard tower defense mod