Outdated Kingdom Guard:Tower Defense TD Ver. 1.0.368 MOD Menu APK | OHK | Fast Stage Progress | Free Troops Upgrade Cost | Mobs Move Speed Multiplier & more

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
It works, just follow the instructions! Is it possible to make it 100k in next update? We need hundred of millions, so 10k feels like peanuts at this point haha. Nice job, thanks for the effort.
Last suggestion in notes helps with that just set the move speed slider to some optimum value on some suitable stage even if you are defeated you will gain gold quickly (10-20M per hour) and I have already tested it greater than 10k is not possible, game gives error if gold exceeds the limit.

Vishal Agarwal

Platinian
Jul 10, 2017
Last suggestion in notes helps with that just set the move speed slider to some optimum value on some suitable stage even if you are defeated you will gain gold quickly (10-20M per hour) and I have already tested it greater than 10k is not possible, game gives error if gold exceeds the limit.
Hey Guys,

Can u plz upload a video how to use features for farming gold. I do that says in notes but my gold is not increasing and it again back to normal plz help me

Reactions: PM0304

XEnerase

Platinian
Apr 19, 2020
Kazakhstan
Hello everyone, did someone get banned because of this mod? What if i will use 4th feature only.
Ok, played some hours with this mod, everything works fine(except bag and shop ofc). If anybody wondering how to farm gold do this(this is how i farm)
1)you need to be on stage that doesn't have fast mobs like ninja, and flying mobs(sometimes they fastly run to the dragon and you lose)
2)If you find stage with slow mobs turn on one hit kill, fast stage, free troops, mobs move speed(i usually use 4-6 speed)(actually you can turn on these features on every stage to check if its good for you)
3) Thanks for fast stage there will 1 mob(sometimes more if this stage has more types of mobs), doesn't matter if its tanky mob because we are using one hit kill
4) When round starts spawn 1 troop and you will get 10k gold, when you win the stage you will see victory and "your castle level too low" message (dont worry about it because gold is safe) after that your spawned troop will disappear and you can spawn another one(spawn 1 troop every round because if you spawn more than 1 you dont get gold)
5) repeat step 4 depending how much gold you want, if you don't like pressing the troop spawn button for every 3-5seconds(depends on which speed do you play), you can just download auto clicker
Overall, without spawning troops you can afk farm about 1-2m, with troops 10-20m

blushy007

Platinian
Jul 3, 2023
Bangalore
The new function are not working properly.
When i enable Function three upgrade troop costs zero. It is upgrading the troops and adding +10k for every upgrade. But at the end of level
"Castle too level to pass error' pops up. Thus invalidating all the upgrades done and the gold coins will be reset to previous values.

4th function. Speed multiplier as well is not working properly sometimes if we use them above 4 speed multiplier.

Shows the same error at the end of stage
'Castle too low level to pass the stage'

I disabled the cheats and I am able to pass the stages without any problem.

Reactions: Jnonymous1234

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Ok, played some hours with this mod, everything works fine(except bag and shop ofc). If anybody wondering how to farm gold do this(this is how i farm)
1)you need to be on stage that doesn't have fast mobs like ninja, and flying mobs(sometimes they fastly run to the dragon and you lose)
2)If you find stage with slow mobs turn on one hit kill, fast stage, free troops, mobs move speed(i usually use 4-6 speed)(actually you can turn on these features on every stage to check if its good for you)
3) Thanks for fast stage there will 1 mob(sometimes more if this stage has more types of mobs), doesn't matter if its tanky mob because we are using one hit kill
4) When round starts spawn 1 troop and you will get 10k gold, when you win the stage you will see victory and "your castle level too low" message (dont worry about it because gold is safe) after that your spawned troop will disappear and you can spawn another one(spawn 1 troop every round because if you spawn more than 1 you dont get gold)
5) repeat step 4 depending how much gold you want, if you don't like pressing the troop spawn button for every 3-5seconds(depends on which speed do you play), you can just download auto clicker
Overall, without spawning troops you can afk farm about 1-2m, with troops 10-20m
Amazing Explanation :pepe023:

Reactions: PM0304

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
When i enable Function three upgrade troop costs zero. It is upgrading the troops and adding +10k for every upgrade. But at the end of level
"Castle too level to pass error' pops up. Thus invalidating all the upgrades done and the gold coins will be reset to previous values.

4th function. Speed multiplier as well is not working properly sometimes if we use them above 4 speed multiplier.

The reason is because you don't read the notes carefully...
Don't use feat 3 more than once per stage, otherwise errors will occur
The reason of the error is because your castle level in the buildings section is really low as compared to your stage..so you have to upgrade it if you want to avoid these errors while playing

blushy007

Platinian
Jul 3, 2023
Bangalore

So, I followed a users post on how to actually make the functions work properly.

And it is now working without any problem.

Thank you for the mod.

blushy007

Platinian
Jul 3, 2023
Bangalore
The reason is because you don't read the notes carefully...
Don't use feat 3 more than once per stage, otherwise errors will occur
The reason of the error is because your castle level in the buildings section is really low as compared to your stage..so you have to upgrade it if you want to avoid these errors while playing
Yes, I was using the functions multiple times in a single stage causing the errors. Now it is working properly.

Thank youu so much.

Tags
kingdom guard kingdom guard cheat kingdom guard hack kingdom guard mod kingdom guard tower defense kingdom guard tower defense cheat kingdom guard tower defense hack kingdom guard tower defense mod