Outdated Kingdom Guard:Tower Defense TD Ver. 1.0.368 MOD Menu APK | OHK | Fast Stage Progress | Free Troops Upgrade Cost | Mobs Move Speed Multiplier & more

Ataris07

Platinian
Jun 28, 2017
Hi..when free troops toggle on coin shows -10,000. Not 0 or +10,000..is it norma..btw thanks very much..😀

Paxanch1k

Platinian
Oct 21, 2022
Ukrain
The reason is because you don't read the notes carefully...
Don't use feat 3 more than once per stage, otherwise errors will occur
The reason of the error is because your castle level in the buildings section is really low as compared to your stage..so you have to upgrade it if you want to avoid these errors while playing
Hey brother,can you suggest something with the unlimited freeze with 0fps which stopped before you swap apps and than rotating to normal farming? I don't know,maybe because of clicker that's happen...

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Hey brother,can you suggest something with the unlimited freeze with 0fps which stopped before you swap apps and than rotating to normal farming? I don't know,maybe because of clicker that's happen...
Yea, it also happened with me when I was finding features or testing the mod.. sadly, I don't know any proper way to avoid that
For sure, it's not because of your auto clicker
It is more of a game issue than mod related..just restart the app if it happens and avoid switching apps because this not only happens with mod it can happen for normal mmorpg or partially server sided games

Darkestry

Rookie
Apr 29, 2018
Germany
Hi, it's working really nice, great work!
There is a max cap of how high I can get with the stages depending on my castle level, correct?
Also, are you planning on adding other features as well?

xViiGA

Platinian
Feb 25, 2022
USA
last update kinda broken they don't shoot they keep freezing also none of the mods works for me
but the previous ver works fine

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Hi, it's working really nice, great work!
There is a max cap of how high I can get with the stages depending on my castle level, correct?
Also, are you planning on adding other features as well?
Yes (2x)
Game updated yesterday so after testing the new feature, I will upload it by weekend or next week.

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
last update kinda broken they don't shoot they keep freezing also none of the mods works for me
but the previous ver works fine
You can dm me here with any issues related to my mods, just click on my name/icon -> start conversation

Reactions: xViiGA

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
UPDATED to v1.0.363
Updated/New Features:
- Troops & Heroes Attack Speed Multiplier
- High Troops Selling Amount (Now, you can gain 19k gold by selling the spawned troops)
Read the updated notes carefully before installing the mod to avoid any errors/confusions/complications.

Tags
kingdom guard kingdom guard cheat kingdom guard hack kingdom guard mod kingdom guard tower defense kingdom guard tower defense cheat kingdom guard tower defense hack kingdom guard tower defense mod