Outdated Kingdom Guard:Tower Defense TD Ver. 1.0.368 MOD Menu APK | OHK | Fast Stage Progress | Free Troops Upgrade Cost | Mobs Move Speed Multiplier & more

blushy007

Platinian
Jul 3, 2023
Bangalore
Maybe in future updates.
If you have played this game before, you can recommend some (logical ones). So, it will be easier for me to find it
If i may suggest.

A feature for multiplying or increasing dimensional stones in the dimensional tunnel.
Gathering speed increase or gold gathering multiplier from gold mines.
There is a section where we can get free items daily by watching ads. Possibly increasing the number of items one can get through them.
There are special passes that we get from time to time, by which we get gifts, pass through multiple stages at once and speed multiplier.
If possible make the stage pass function appear more often and skip more levels {not just default 10 levels given by game)

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
If i may suggest.

A feature for multiplying or increasing dimensional stones in the dimensional tunnel.
Gathering speed increase or gold gathering multiplier from gold mines.
There is a section where we can get free items daily by watching ads. Possibly increasing the number of items one can get through them.
There are special passes that we get from time to time, by which we get gifts, pass through multiple stages at once and speed multiplier.
If possible make the stage pass function appear more often and skip more levels {not just default 10 levels given by game)
I will look into them in future updates.
I don't get the last suggestion what you meant by that? (can you explain a little bit, a screenshot of that thing would be helpful)

Darkestry

Rookie
Apr 29, 2018
Germany
I will look into them in future updates.
I don't get the last suggestion what you meant by that? (can you explain a little bit, a screenshot of that thing would be helpful)
They are refering to the symbols that pop up for a couple seconds that let you receive a x2 or x3 speed multi for some seconds and other rewards such as gold or stage skips.

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Oh thanks for explanation
But I already checked it and I am not able to locate them
And there is no need for that feature, if you properly use the current mod (those features are kind of enough to balance the fun part & cheating part)

gg159357

Platinian
Jul 9, 2023
gg159357
I only activated function 6 to sell small soldiers, and it showed that gold coins had been added. Then I returned to the castle page, and the gold coins remained unchanged

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
I only activated function 6 to sell small soldiers, and it showed that gold coins had been added. Then I returned to the castle page, and the gold coins remained unchanged
It is not possible because I have tested it on tavern before releasing the mod.
btw read notes carefully that you have to sell 1 soldier/troop per stage, don't mass sell them
If you can dm me here by clicking on my name/icon -> start conversation with a video, so I can understand what mistake are you doing.

Reactions: daxter2990
Tags
kingdom guard kingdom guard cheat kingdom guard hack kingdom guard mod kingdom guard tower defense kingdom guard tower defense cheat kingdom guard tower defense hack kingdom guard tower defense mod