DokoRoxor

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jun 9, 2018
Somewhere in The Sky
bro

,need fix after maintenance bro.
there's stage verification failed.
there is no fix to do , reead the first page for stage error , also they patch the gold features . the apk is still the same , in my side nothing i can do more , too much abuse and now its patched . Cat and mouse game , the cat won ^^

Reactions: Hacktester69

Malacuya

Platinian
Jan 22, 2022
England
there is no fix to do , reead the first page for stage error , also they patch the gold features . the apk is still the same , in my side nothing i can do more , too much abuse and now its patched . Cat and mouse game , the cat won ^^
No encuentro la pagina de el fallo de estapa,hay solucion a este fallo? Gracias de antemano

Malacuya

Platinian
Jan 22, 2022
England
El oro si que lo da bien, el problema es que al no verificar la etapa,te resta el oro de esa etapa, es como si pusieran un parche que los enemigos con 1 de hp cancelan etapa

obaka123456

Platinian
Oct 23, 2021
VietNam
Look like they move gold drop to server side, if this is true, there is no hope to mod. And without gold drop mod, there is no hope to catch up with other player since everyone in game are all paid a lot. Even with gold drop, i cant even make it to top 40 of the server lol

Ridiiculous

Platinian
Jun 18, 2019
Asia
you can easily buy 2000 normal recruits with gold drop and star up SR heroes to grow up. Bad news that they patched gold :((