Outdated Kingdom Guard Ver. 1.0.228 MODMENU Apk | Weak Waves | One Hit Kill |

Gangstar8

Rookie
Feb 3, 2022
Sweden
Thanks for the mod but for some reason I am unable to continue my previous game, I just opens a completely new game.
I copied the original OBB that worked for me. Am I missing anything files?

Reactions: EmreBozkurt

Gangstar8

Rookie
Feb 3, 2022
Sweden
Thanks for the mod but for some reason I am unable to continue my previous game, I just opens a completely new game.
I copied the original OBB that worked for me. Am I missing anything files?
Ok, sorry, missed that this was answered previously.
So, it is only possible to continue the game by linking the current account with Facebook, removing Facebook app and then restoring it with Facebook on the cracked app.

Either way, everything works great! Thanks!

Gangstar8

Rookie
Feb 3, 2022
Sweden
@Hacktester69 No , i tried already and the good value maximal is 40 k / mob , over this amount , the game return stage verification error.
Thanks for the mod, works amazing!

If you managed to decrease the waves, maybe you can increase incoming monsters in waves? Like multiply them several times, that way it would be really easy money with one hit kills and 40k.

exQ-

Platinian
Aug 31, 2020
Fireputa 908
@fataxdd Валюта , камни , драгоценные камни и т. д. - все это на стороне сервера, игра выполняет проверку сервера каждый раз, когда ваша учетная запись получает модификацию. На данный момент мы не можем предоставить больше функций, даже функция автоматического слияния прошла проверку сервера. Вот почему вы также получаете ошибку этапа, когда ваша мощность действительно ниже предела. Кроме того, превышение 40 000 золотых за монстра приводит к ошибке. Можно попробовать luckypatxher пропатчить рекламу может он и работает но в самом апк ничего больше сделать нельзя.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Без рута можно пропатчить, для рекламы?

DokoRoxor

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jun 9, 2018
Somewhere in The Sky
Thanks for the mod, works amazing!

If you managed to decrease the waves, maybe you can increase incoming monsters in waves? Like multiply them several times, that way it would be really easy money with one hit kills and 40k.
Yeah i can increase waves monster already make the test but you got always stage verification error due to amount of gold generated . that why i block to 40 k and dont provide the feature to increase monster waves.

Luchoto

Rookie
Jun 10, 2021
Argentina
On description u say monsters Will drop 40k gold but i'm using the mod and only drops 4k. Aldo... Nice mod bro keep doing like that thx u si (i was trying to edit myself 4k to 40k but i don't understand nothing like coding hahahaha so i gonna wait the update)

Hacktester69

Platinian
Jan 22, 2022
Bulgaria
Something the toggle on/off doesn't work. I have to restart the game before it loads I toggle everything ON.
Can you tell me the exact time when I have to toggle ingame so I can decide what I want to do.
I tried before wave ends, right when the wave ends, right before the next wave starts.
For example I want to farm gold only with champs so I toggle No Skill CD hero and High Gold Droops but leave rest off.

Hacktester69

Platinian
Jan 22, 2022
Bulgaria
@Luchoto Its 40k dont take attention to the visual its 40 k add each mob you kill.
I got this from IOS site for jailbreak phones,tables:
All features that they modified:

Hack Features:
- Free Unit Cost
- No Skill Cooldown
- Hero Damage Multiplier
- Hero HP Multiplier
- Tower Damage Multiplier
- Tower Range Multiplier
- Tower Speed Multiplier

DokoRoxor

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jun 9, 2018
Somewhere in The Sky
@Hacktester69 Everything work fine ..... every toogle is working fine , read the main page , i say each fonction apply at next wave start , exemple > Toogle on Enemy 1 hp will be apply when a new wave pop . same for 40 k gold , will work at , next wave , and for no CD skill the initial cooldown need to be ready for working.
And for gold again its not visual its show 4k but its 40k , test a fresh account with gold off and test waves on 10 stages , then togle on and test gold you will see you effectively won 40 k.
Also dont compared IOS and Android , security and system are totally different , some games are moddable in IOS and Unmodable in Android.
Also you say :
- Free Unit Cost > USeless you won so much money with 40 k Gold.
- No Skill Cooldown > You Got it.
- Hero Damage Multiplier > You Got Ennemy 1hp
- Hero HP Multiplier > You Got enemy 1 hp
- Tower Damage Multiplier > You Got enemy 1 hp
- Tower Range Multiplier > You Got enemy 1 hp
- Tower Speed Multiplier
> You Got enemy 1 hp

And for fast stage i provide you reduce ennemy waves .

Last edited:

Hacktester69

Platinian
Jan 22, 2022
Bulgaria
@DokoRoxor I'm just sharing info mate. Gold is working okey. You said it multiple times already. It shows 4k but you receive 40K. Never said anything about that. I have been using it for the past few days which saved me a lot of time mostly and small portion of money.
The mode you made is amazing and I'm very grateful for your hard work and answering every stupid question we ask you here.
Just couldn't figure out how the toggle was working. All features that you provided are working awesome mate.
Thank you once again and keep up the good work!!!
Love you <3 !!