Outdated Kingdom Guard Ver. 1.0.228 MODMENU Apk | Weak Waves | One Hit Kill |

DokoRoxor

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jun 9, 2018
Somewhere in The Sky
Update to 1.0.225 !
Please read the main page to copy OBB files Thx !
If you was using my mode before just intall new mod over it.
And copy the new obb file into good place , then you dont lose your progression!
Enjoy !

JatoJarvy

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Feb 7, 2022
USA
I want to switch account?
You can only log into google play if you are running a rooted device and using corepatch

DokoRoxor has a great tuttorial if your device is rooted:

fataxdd

Platinian
Sep 2, 2020
Russia
Attach your hat please:pepe003:

To avoid a ban:

1. Do not complete steps 24 by 7. Install the clean client on your phone + one on LD to see from the clean client what steps you can't get through +100 steps you can go through, that's ok, I don't advise going any more!

2. Regarding gold coins: they probably won't give gold bans here for one simple reason - people attack others and moderators basically don't follow this case unless you just say you're playing with a mod ( Friend , dog, and so on), the only way you can get banned.

How to earn gold without going to another stage?
You need - also from case 1, to have two ways to enter, in the normal stage where the number stages, if the 'call!' lights up, go through the mod until you turn on the 'Kill with one shot' function. We are waiting for the wave to pass, we see that the wave is passing, you have a 'challenge!' Sign, turn on 'One Shot Kill' and '4K Gold' and you won't be banned from completing stages as you earn gold but don't complete the stage ^^. I hope I helped)

Reactions: heafzie