Version: Version 7

*Private Server Features*
  • 1. EXP BOOST X500
  • 2. FREE VIP, DIAMONDS, & ZEN
  • 3. ALL EVENTS
  • 4. TONS OF CONTENT
  • 5. ANTI CHEAT + ANTI HACK
  • 6. ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT & TRANSLATION IS STILL BEING COMPLETED
  • 7. NFT Development, we will introduce our own NFTs and allow others to use there own NFTs for in game items, and fashion. Example, you would be able to use your NFT as part of your wing, or clothing fashion and display it to others. We are hoping to have this implemented before January 2023.

Free Download

Download Removed; Project discontinued.

Last edited:
Just as a "warning" or "information", this Private Server asks for "a lot" permissions:
1642695816383.png

Since i'm familiar with private servers, mostly on pc, thats completly normal for me but that doesn't mean it's safe or anything like that.
It's on your side and your decision if you wanna trust them.

Hello everyone,

Thanks for the replies and feedback, we are aware of the permissions may raise some flags for some users understandably. We are working on removing the permissions that are not needed obviously the call management, we looked into it before we released the APK it appears to be a dead permission but it may not just be as simple as removing the permission in the configuration.

Rest assured, the application is safe to run and the game and website are also safe as well.

We are still currently in activate development and translation to English.

Thank you for playing Kings of MU!

Going to have to pass on this one. It asks for way too many permissions then is needed. Access files to operate? Absolutely. Access contacts and make phone calls? Nope sorry. Sounds like a scam.

It doesn't make phone calls, it uses this feature to know when you are receiving a phone call or something that would make the game not playable, which sends the client into a rest state or standby state and starts meditation in game.

Just as a "warning" or "information", this Private Server asks for "a lot" permissions:
View attachment 374722

Since i'm familiar with private servers, mostly on pc, thats completly normal for me but that doesn't mean it's safe or anything like that.
It's on your side and your decision if you wanna trust them.

Thank you for taking a look, I posted a reply addressing these concerns. All is well, we understand they may raise some flags understandably. :)

Back
Top Bottom