GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
chromium.png

Playstore Link:

Features:

- Updated Chromium to 112.0 (includes all recent security fixes that were done in Chromium).
This version is the fastest so far.

* Removed ADS
* Removed Trackers
* Disabled Analytics/Crashalytics
* Renamed "Kiwi Browser" to "Browser"
* Replaced the icon with a chromium one
* Improved icon for Samsung devices
* Fixed missing German translations
* Android 14 & Pixel 7 fully supported
* Re-linked "Search Engines" back to there origins instead of kiwisearches.net etc.
* Removed favicons used by logos.kiwibrowser.com (Better look & more privacy focused)

Screenshot-20220828-075646-picsay.jpg

* Removed unwanted Permissions:

Location (Privacy Matters)
Record Audio (Privacy Matters)
Take Pictures & Videos (Privacy Matters)
Access Contacts (Privacy Matters)
Access Device AD_ID identifier (Lol)

* Custom filters to block Ads/Annoyances on adult websites, youtube, instagram, facebook, apkpure, platinmods, twitch etc.

Hint: To use PIP Mode - Enter any video in fullscreen then minimize the browser.

Note: I recommend to completely remove the old version. (If you face any glitches after over installing this new one)

Stay away from the Official Kiwi Browser. :pepe020:

Modded with ♥ in Germany for platinmods.com

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Last edited:

perserx

Rookie
Mar 27, 2023
UA
Returned to the previous version. Browser crashes are observed when switching between tabs. But judging by the reviews, the new version of the browser developer did not become better than the previous one after the update.

Reactions: Phenomenal AJ

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
Returned to the previous version. Browser crashes are observed when switching between tabs. But judging by the reviews, the new version of the browser developer did not become better than the previous one after the update.
Yeah, that's the issues with updates, you never know what you get. Im oldschool = "never change a winning system" wich means, i also use the older 107 version. It seems to be the most stable version, and it still gonna work in 1 year or even longer. But as always there are cry babys who always wants the lastest update, so i released it.

djmichelpr

Platinian
Mar 4, 2023
São Mateus do Sul - PR
Yeah, that's the issues with updates, you never know what you get. Im oldschool = "never change a winning system" wich means, i also use the older 107 version. It seems to be the most stable version, and it still gonna work in 1 year or even longer. But as always there are cry babys who always wants the lastest update, so i released it.
Armv7 pls sr 🙏

Reactions: Pepeng79
Tags
ptt petit_meyti working