Outdated Knights & Dragons Action RPG Ver. 1.72.2 Mod Menu [Currencies Increase when Spent | Full HP Heal | Fast Gold Production]

this is just a random account i made and i could definitely still get banned, but here is basically what i've been doing:
-don't join any guilds, or stand out on leaderboards. there's like 1k active players max left on each server and they're all obsessed with the game, so if they see you with a 5k+ outfit on and 1 epic boss fought, they'll probably snitch. once you've played enough to pass off as a casual player who's really lucky you can probably start socializing
-i haven't used the gems cheat to buy anything over ~20 gems, and never used it to buy anything from the store or chance chests. i just turned the mod off when i had enough gems. getting enough gems for everything in <20 increments is super tedious but i swear it works! i recommend spamming the special attack for you + your pet while you fight so that you're multitasking.

I tried to only buy anything less than 20 gems but still got banned after 2 hours. (I was banned when the cheat wasn't active, so it must be something I have done before that)

What I did was:
- boosted building time (1-8 gems each)
- Upgrade building with gems (very little amount, usually less than 15 each)
- bought energy to do tournament (I bought 5 energy each time) -> was just enough to get 33 consecutive wins (to get the golden keys) and ranked 730, still pretty low
- bought energy to do epic boss (most I bought was 10 energy each), and just enough for the quests
- buy energy to summon boss for materials (at most 16 energy each)
- By the time I was banned I was at level 29, and had about 1000 gems. I never buy anything from the chance chests yet, with nor without cheat.

What did you use your gem cheat for?

I tried to only buy anything less than 20 gems but still got banned after 2 hours. (I was banned when the cheat wasn't active, so it must be something I have done before that)

What I did was:
- boosted building time (1-8 gems each)
- Upgrade building with gems (very little amount, usually less than 15 each)
- bought energy to do tournament (I bought 5 energy each time) -> was just enough to get 33 consecutive wins (to get the golden keys) and ranked 730, still pretty low
- bought energy to do epic boss (most I bought was 10 energy each), and just enough for the quests
- buy energy to summon boss for materials (at most 16 energy each)
- By the time I was banned I was at level 29, and had about 1000 gems. I never buy anything from the chance chests yet, with nor without cheat.

What did you use your gem cheat for?
What you do is you buy the cheapest gem pack then you can go ham, then you don't get banned unless someone reports as far as I've tested

Tags Tags
action action strategy hypercasual knights & dragons action rpg knights & dragons action rpg cheat knights & dragons action rpg hack knights & dragons action rpg mod multiplayer rpg single player stylized stylized realistic